Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Wind-dow :-) 11/7/03

WIN -DOWI look outside my window
A bit chilly but no snow
So quiet, so calm not a sign of wind
Tree leaves were almost gone
Treetop dwellers no place to be found
Maybe they headed south to Caribbean
Let's hope they be back by springtime
There's not much good news today
Besides Va Tech will beat Pittsburgh by Saturday
Tiger Woods will out putt Singh by the end
Rusty Wallace will finally win
Kim Clijster will do it again
Andy Roddick won't prevail
Redskins tried so hard but to no avail
and
I must admit I'm not even close
That if I bet, I could have lost my clothes
Va Tech lost to last minute goal stand
Tiger Woods lost the putter,
no chanceVijay Singh "Money Man",
refuse to play with Sorenstam
Rusty Wallace faded to the backstretch
Bill Elliot so ecstatic to win it
Kim Clijster, well, she did it again
What a, lucky pass from the Redskin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->