Thursday, July 21, 2005

CLOUDS OF QUEST

CLOUDS OF QUEST(05/13/04)

Whereever I go, I'm searching for that beauty
That floated over the calmness of the mist
Those enchanted eyes piercing my soul
Lifted my heart over the clouds of quest
From those full lips, lusted for kisses.

In my dreams that transcend to waking day
Throbbing chest resists not true feelings
From a mere glimpse to a full grown longing
Must I have been hypnotized to the brink of lunacy
Heavens forsake; I still have something left
To crawl back to the river as time becomes thief
Of happiness that I always crave turns agony.

Could I be one of those who talks on their sleep
Calling name, whispering to the vanishing bleep
Scribbling on wee hours of dawn, a pity to a man
Amazingly brilliant to those who can understand
Yes, here I am staring at the brightness of my PC
Pouring feelings coming from deep inside of me.

1 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Blogger Nini said...

congrats, manonton. ur very deserving to be in Makata journal.

nini

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->