Friday, February 06, 2004

HE'S INDIAN

I remember at Great Barrier Reef
Typhoon caught our ship
Rocked and tossed all night
Lost all navigation lights
50 foot seas rams like beast
Ripped stanchions from their seat
Survived that with minor bruises
Come to think about I'm blessed
After two days we were in Brisbane
A very nice place to be
despite that previous rain
Food and drinks you can't complain
Went to museum to see artifacts
They really insisted I don't bring my backpack
They have this place a pub,
there's no Queen allowed
It's all group of young lads drinking and very loud
New York Disco; where young people go
Dance all night long like crazy kangaroo
Eat beef pie douse it with sparkling wine
Drunk enough I could still see a straight line
Back to the ship plan to sleep all day
Got a phone call they needed an Asian to play
I showed up and heard them say
"He's not an Asian, he's Indian"
Then who am I? I could be anyone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->