Saturday, February 21, 2004

I ENJOYED IT TOO(02/21/04)

Like red ants on wheels
With food baskets, rackets and friends
Brave the long darkened trails
On to the house shape like half moon
Man at the counter said
"You came soon"
"Well wait, we go up to the room"
Look like picnickers rather than players
Music box, soda bottles and beer coolers
Dress up to party with glitters, lovely
Smiles abound, greetings on the way
Ate first, that wasn't supposed to be
But that's how we say" we are happy"
Time to burn that carbo intake
In pairs we battled the net
Stroke for stroke, volley for volley
Hit a good one; an ecstasy
Pump that fist up the air
Contagious; brightened up the atmosphere
Enjoying so much, we wished more time
Ticking clock so powerful; tick you're gone
Believe me we have so much fun;
comeBe part of it and definitely you'll shine
My hand clasp I bow to you; thank you
I certainly very much enjoyed it too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->